Linda Schubert is a Principal Recruiter at Coinbase, the largest Cryptocurrency exchange in the United States. She previously worked in recruiting and talent acquisition at Glassdoor, Slack, and Thrive Global. In her free time, she is a career mentor for candidates through Career Contessa. Get ready for an electric conversation around the world of recruiting in Crypto, NFTs, Web 3.0, and more.
Here are some questions we will be answering:
– What has the rollercoaster been like working at Coinbase?
– How do you break into Crypto?
– How to avoid burnout in the job search?
– What would you say the companies did with the most positive employee reviews on Glassdoor? How about negative reviews?
– How is talent shifting from tech to Crypto?
– How can you learn more about Crypto and open jobs?
– Do you own any crypto or NFTs?
Subscribe for free to our Knockout Newsletter: www.thefinalround.com/newsletter
Connect with Linda: www.linkedin.com/in/lindaschubert
Follow our Host on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/aj-eckstein
Check out The Final Round: www.thefinalround.com
* Disclaimer: The opinions and views expressed in this podcast are of the host and guest and not of their employers.