Our bonus episode today features Dr. Eli Joseph, an author, educator, TEDx speaker, faculty member at Columbia University and Queens College, and a partner and medical examiner at ExamOne. His new book, “The Perfect Rejection Resume: A Reader’s Guide to Building a Career Through Failure”, compiles lessons about failure from his own life experiences and those of influential thought leaders. Get ready to have a deep conversation about overcoming rejection and failure.
Here are some questions we will be answering:
– What’s a rejection resume?
– How did you use rejection to fuel your professional achievements?
– Are there any ways to bend the rules in your favor?
– What are some reasons why your dream job may be out of reach?
– What’s going on with the Great Resignation?
– What are the takeaways from your book, “The Perfect Rejection Resume”
Follow our TikTok @thefinalround
Subscribe for free to our Knockout Newsletter: www.knockoutnewsletter.com
Connect with Dr. Eli Joseph on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elijoseph
Follow our Host on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/aj-eckstein
Check out The Final Round: www.thefinalround.com
* Disclaimer: The opinions and views expressed in this podcast are of the host and guest and not of their employers.